Feed Rural KZN
Account number: 62835246209
Account name: Tonya Khoury PTY LTD
SWIFT (International): FIRNZAJJXXX
Reference (optional): Food Parcel KZN
Avoid another humanitarian crisis
What do we need?
- We need educational videos or flyers to teach people about social distancing and hygiene IN ISIZULU, we tried and it is in the Annexures
- We need water tankers to the four wards
- We need WIFI hotspots in each ward to assist with keeping people informed and to relieve the boredom and possible breaking of the law.
If you have food or these resourced as an organisation, can be arranged to one central point in Mbazwana (two and half hours drive from Richards Bay / Four Hours from Durban) then we have no need for cash, we are all willing to get involved locally.
What is the problem at large?
What have we done so far?
- Government, Police and the Tribal Council have agreed to allocate venues for packing and storage that are both secure and CoVid19 Friendly
- We have the volunteers for packing
- We have police security to man the packing stations and keep people from a health risk
- The spaces allocated can accommodate packaging of 10 000 units.